01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Blogger Recognition Award!

34


First of all I would like to say a massive thank you to Tiffany, who's over at Food and Other Loves for the nomination of this award! I love tags like this, as it's really nice to share the love with other bloggers!

Rules:
How My Blog Started:

I've had this blog for two years now, and have had a blog before this one that I lost the password too and can't access anymore (thanks Google) I decided to start blogging because I had an interest in makeup and I enjoyed learning  more about the products by reading reviews, and then I thought that I could do it too, so off I went and here we are!

Advice to New Bloggers:

It's Okay to Take a Break

Bloggers block is a thing, and it is a pain. If you're having time when you can't think of any ideas or something is happening in your personal life that is distracting you from your blog then that's okay; take a break. Churning out rushed content isn't going to make you feel any better. It's better to take some time out, and come back when you're ready.

Don't Follow The Crowd

It can be really easy to see what everyone else is doing and wanting to do it too, and if you have a genuine interest in it then that can be good, but if you're going along just for the sake then that's not so good. At the end of the day, it's your blog and you can post whatever you like and that's the joy about having YOUR OWN blog; it's yours and you can say whatever you like, so why waste that and do what every one else is doing?

I Nominate:

Kate
Katie
Kiran
Caroline
Tia
Kay
Taylor
Bonnie
Katie
Yiota
Sarah
Kate
Gill
Danielle
Erin

Thank you for reading!









35 36 37 38