01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Lottie London Shimmer Squad Highlighter Review

34



I said I would review this in my February Favourites, so here it is!

I love a good highlighter, and like many other makeup lovers; the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits have always caught my eye, and at first glance this looked quite similar. I'm not quite sure if this is an exact dupe for those, but it's pretty good!


The Lottie London Shimmer Squad contains four highlights: The Good Girl, The Trouble Maker, The Queen Bee and The Flirt. I don't wear The Flirt, as it is way too dark for my pale skin. I do however get a good amount of wear from the other three, with The Queen Bee being my favourite.

The Good Girl
The Good Girl is a stunning champagne colour that looks like it has a tiny bit of pink in for good measure.

The Troublemaker
The Trouble Maker is a lot paler and more on the white and icy side of things.

The Queen Bee
The Queen Bee is a light gold colour that doesn't show up as dark on the face as it does on the swatch.

The Flirt
The Flirt is a deep bronze that will look stunning on deeper skin tones.

I do think that these start of subtle, but it is easy to build these up for that strong highlight. They also blend really easily which is ideal. It is very easy to achieve a strong highlight with The Troublemaker, as it is so white, so it can look blinding on the face.

These also last all day because I have found with some highlight it doesn't look as good at the end of the day, as it did in the beginning. These are just as stunning though! They are a powder formula and really easy to use!

Left to Right: The Good Girl, The Troublemaker, The Queen Bee and The Flirt

This palette is a bargain at £9.99, and I got mine through ASOS. I love how versatile this product is, as even though The Flirt is too dark it will look just as stunning as an eye shadow!

Have you tried this palette?

Thank you for reading!


35 36 37 38