01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Collective Beauty Haul!

34


I know I did a ColourPop haul last month, but it feels like I haven't shopped for new makeup for a while, so I decided to have a little shop around which resulted in going a little crazy. I ordered through Boots, TAM Beauty and Spectrum. 

Spectrum| Pearly Queen - The Bombshell



I haven't really treated myself to a brush collection that isn't Real Techniques or Morphe, so I decided to go all out. I knew I wanted to try Spectrum, and this set caught my eye immediately which isn't surprising really, as a colour scheme of blush, rose gold and hot pink was always going to go down well. I've been after some new brushes for a while and this set contains everything you would ever need! 

Boots | Estee Lauder Double Wear - Shade 1NR ECRU



I've seen this every where, some say it is the holy grail of all foundations, so I of course wanted to try this wonder product out for myself. Just a side note there's a website called Findation which I used to find my colour match, it's a website where you put in the name of foundations that you own and match your skin tone. Then a whole list of practically any foundation you can think of comes up in shades that should match you. I hope I've explained that well enough, and no this is not an AD, it's just really helpful! 

This foundation is supposed to resist transfer, as it claims to 'stay in place' all day. This foundation however is not the best for photos, as SPF does not agree with flash photography. In photos your face will look super white and most of the time a different colour to the rest of your body which is not on most peoples wishlists.

Boots | Barry M Matte Me Up Lip Kit - Pose and Go To



After seeing every man and his dog rave about these, I decided to try two of them out for myself. I bought the shades Pose and Go To. Pose is a beautiful light pink shade where as Go To is more nude. I have swatched these on my arms, so I can look at them whilst typing this up, and they have definitely dried a shade or two darker. These are supposed to be dupes for the Kylie lip kits, but I don't actually own any of them, so I can't help on that front!

Boots | Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint - Bronze Bae 


This was available for free when you spent over a certain amount on Barry M products and the two lip kits covered it, so here it is. There's not much to say about this other than it is a really pretty shimmery bronze which is a colour I don't think I've ever tried before.

TAM Beauty | Makeup Revolution Ultra Pro Glow


I've not tried any highlights from Makeup Revolution or any brand from TAM Beauty apart from my Makeup Obsession palette , so I decided to try a few out and see how they compare to others in my collection. This stunning palette contains eight highlighters that are all equally stunning. There are two that I think I'll struggle with and that is the bottom right one and the second one on the left on the bottom. All of the others look gorgeous!

TAM Beauty | Makeup Revolution Rose Lights



I will admit that I got this after seeing Sophdoesnails mention it in one of her videos, and I am not disappointed; it is a stunning palette that reminds me of the Laura Mercier highlights because of the swirling design. The one of the left is a little strange, as it isn't as shimmery as the other two and is definitely a lot less strong.

TAM Beauty | I Heart Makeup Goddess of Faith Highlight



This was a bit of an impulse buy, as I didn't look into the product before buying it. I saw it, liked the look of it, so I decided to get it. This is a triple baked highlight which sounds all kind of fancy. The packaging is extremely cute, as who doesn't want a highlighter shaped like a heart? This does swatch extremely sheer, so I'm hoping that it builds nicely once applied.

TAM Beauty | I Heart Makeup Bronze and Glow



This was the cause for the order, I saw this on Instagram and I fell in love. The design is the same as the Kylie Jenner highlighters that I just can't bring myself to purchase, so this will do just fine! The bronzer shade looks like such a good light shade that will really match my pale skin. The highlight looks just as pretty, as I love me some champagne toned highlights

TAM Beauty | Makeup Revolution Retro Luxe Matte Lip Kits



I want to do a blog post on these and maybe compare them to the Barry M ones, so look out for that. I got four shades in total: Echelon, Grandee, Noble and Reign. I was only going to get two, but the more I looked at the swatches the more I wanted to buy.

Echelon looks just like my kind of shade, it's a gorgeous brown nude that does appear to have a tiny bit of pink thrown in for good measure.

As soon as I got Grandee out of the box my first reaction was 'wow', and I'm not too sure if that's a good thing or not. It is extremely pink. I wasn't expecting it to be quite this pink, if you like your barbie pinks then you'll love this. I actually can't wait to give it a go.

Noble is looking extremely similar to Echelon, but I'd say Noble is a tad darker, so if you're after a darker brown nude shade, then this one will be for you. 

Reign is peachy brown nude that also looks a little pink. Imagine if someone made Echelon lighter, I think this is what it would look like. (If that makes sense)

I'm happy that I'm finally giving Makeup Revolution a go, as I've been meaning to try their products for ages!

Have you tried any of the lip kits?

Thank you for reading!



35 36 37 38