01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

How To Gain Instagram Followers

34


I have a strong love for Instagram, even though the new algorithm is not my favourite. I'm always looking for ways to grow my following, so I thought I would share of the ways that I do it. Don't get me wrong, you won't suddenly gain thousands overnight. It's best to find out what works for you and stick to it.

Follow Similar People

Do not be that person who unfollows someone as soon as they follow you back, as you're just being annoying, and that is not what we're aiming for here. You can't expect to follow a handful of people and gain loads of followers; it's just not going to happen. When people follow me, I'll have a look at their feed, and only follow the ones that I like. It's important to follow people with feeds that you like, as you will be more likely to engage with that person.

Engage With Others

One thing that I've started doing recently is commenting on people's photos and it really helps you to feel involved. It's also a really nice feeling to get comments on your posts, which I have found increases the more I engage with others.


Post Actively

You don't need to whacking out photos every ten minutes, but I try to post at least once a day. I will admit that I have been awful at this at the moment, as it can be difficult to keep up. It's a good idea to take some time out of your day and take photos in bulk, as seven photos can keep you good for a week, maybe more.

Take Quality Photos

You want to make your photos look visually appealing, as this way you're more likely to grow. It doesn't sound great, but it's true. I use my phone to take photos, which is the iPhone 6, and then edit them to try and increase the quality.

Hashtag

I never used to use hashtags, but I did notice a rise in likes when I finally started to use them. You can even add them in as a comment, so they don't need to clog your caption. Hashtags are a great way to reach a wider audience, as you can reach people that you wouldn't have reached before.


Tag Brands

Whenever I post a picture of makeup, I will always tag the brand, as it makes it easy for your followers to know where something is from. You may also get a regram from that brand which would increase the amount of people seeing your photos.

Promote

Self promo is something that can really help, as long as you don't force it in people's faces 24/7 (remember, we don't want to be annoying). A quick tweet with a picture of your feed and a link to your page can do wonders!

I think that's about it! I hope this post helps you at least a little bit! You can also follow me on Instagram by searching for luxuryblush . (Hint Hint)

Thank you for reading!













35 36 37 38