01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

2016 Favourites!

34



2016 has been a strange year hasn't it? So many tragedies globally, and I'm not sure what to make of my year, as it has been full of ups and downs. It's all led to exciting opportunities for 2017, so this should a good year!

I thought what better to do than a post of some of the things that I loved throughout 2016!

Nars | Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc



Other Mentions on The Blog - November Favourites

Yes this one didn't come into the mix until November, but it is an amazing foundation that has quickly become a holy grail. Mont Blanc has pink undertones and is the second lightest shade on offer. I wouldn't exactly say the coverage is sheer, but I guess that may depend on how much you apply. It does have a lovely dewy finish, that may not be to everyone's taste.

Nars | Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla




Other Mention on the Blog - Christmas Day Makeup Essentials 

I'm on my second tube of this, so again I had to put it in. This is brightening, but doesn't crease or fade out throughout the day. It is also amazing at covering dark circles.

The Balm | Mary-Lou Manzier 



Other Mentions on the Blog - Three of My Favourite Highlighters

I have talked about this a lot, which means it couldn't be excluded from this post as it has been truly loved through 2016. If you like a strong champagne highlight then this is for you. This has also lasted ages, as I think I got this in December last year, but it's still going strong (sort of).

Stila | Kitten Eyeshadow



I don't think I've ever mentioned this on my blog before, but this was my go to eye shadow for a while. As it can be used for a number of different looks; I'd often wear this over the lid or as an inner corner highlight and it looks just as stunning. Kitten is warm beige/peach with a frosted finish. This shadow also wears really well without creasing or fading. I'm also pretty sure that this is the first eye-shadow that I've hit pan on!

MAC | Faux Satin Lipstick



Other Mentions on the Blog - MAC Lipstick Collection and Swatches

This is my all time favourite lipstick, I love the Satin finish, as it's long lasting without being as drying as a matte formula would be. Faux is a muted mauve pink toned nude, which lasts a long time!

Too Faced | Melted Lipsticks

Other Mentions on the Blog - Beauty Products I've tried in 2016



I love everything about these. The packaging is stunning, and makes finding the colour you're after incredibly easy. The quality is also incredible, and they last all day. I haven't tried the matte range or the metallic range, but they sound just as good. Melted Chocolate Milkshake is definitely a favourite.


YSL | Black Opium Perfume



Other Mentions on the Blog - Current Favourites 

This has been my go to perfume for a while, my mum has even been borrowing it, which can be a little strange if we go out with the same perfume on. I'm not good with describing scents, so I'm going to list all of the notes that go into it.

Top Notes: Pink Pepper and Orange Blossom
Heart Notes: Jasmine and Coffee
Base Notes: Vanilla, Patchouli and Cedarwood

Ralph




I could not do a post of all of the things that I have loved throughout 2016 and not include Ralph. For anyone wondering, Ralph is my Pomeranian who is six months old now. He is a handful at times, but he's learning. He loves a fuss, and has even had people taking photos with him; which is an experience for sure.

Holidays



I was lucky enough to do plenty of travelling in 2016, and see some amazing things.

I was in St Thomas for my 19th birthday, which you can read all about here!

I don't want to go into too much detail with this, but if you want to see pictures then you can check out my Instagram which is @luxuryblush

That is everything I'm going to include, as I think I have gone on a little too much!

What did you love through out 2016?

Thank you for reading!






35 36 37 38