After looking through ideas for Blogmas I found this tag, and thought why not? I don't know who created it, but it definitely was not me, and I'm not going to tag anyone specific, as I think it would be great for everyone to do this, to get into the Christmas spirit!
1. On a Scale of 1 to 10 How Much Are You in The Christmas Spirit?
A strong 11. I don't know what it is with this year, but I've been so excited ever since November which is a far cry from last year when I just couldn't get into it.
2. When Wrapping Presents, Is It a Fail or Are You a Pro?
I think I'm somewhere in the middle. The wrapping isn't terrible, but they aren't the best things to be seen. I tend to find nice wrapping paper helps them look better.
3. When Did You Put Your Christmas Decorations Up and Do You Do Anything Special While Putting Them Up?
Our tree goes up on the first weekend in December, as it's when everyone has the time off. We don't really do anything special whilst decorating, it's just a nice family occasion that we do together.
4. Do You Get Dressed Up or Stay in Your Pj's on Christmas Day?
We open presents in our pyjamas, but then get dressed up for Christmas dinner especially as we've started to go out, as there is just so many family members to seat and feed.
5. What Would Be Your Dream Place To Go During Christmas Season?
Home? There is nothing like being home on Christmas especially when you're surrounded by family.
6. What Is Your Christmas Tree Decorated Like?
We have a real tree that we decorate with Red and White baubles with white lights, we also include a little bit of gold.
7. Can You Name All of Santa's Reindeer's? (Without Googling)
How many is there? I know there's Rudolph and I want to say Dancer, Prancer, Cupid, Blitzen? I'm not sure, *Goes to Google* Well I think I did quite well... I think?
8. Are You On The Naughty List or The Nice List This Year? (Be Honest)
Well this question is a little bit cringe isn't it? I'm going to say Nice list, I care too much to ever be on the naughty list.
9. Name Three Things You Love To Do Coming Up To Christmas?
1. Put the decorations up
2. Watch Christmas films
3. Visit the garden centre to see all of the Christmas things.
10. Any Christmas Wishes?
For my family and friends to be happy and healthy.
I definitely prefer white, I just think they look so classy.
14. Which Do You Like a Little Better, Christmas Day or Christmas Eve?
I spent last Christmas Eve at work and that was an experience I'm lucky enough not to repeat. Christmas Day is definitely my favourite, as it's such a magical day which is spent with family.
15. What is Your Favourite Christmas Makeup Look To Wear?
I tend to go for a brown and gold smokey eye with plenty of sparkle! Lip colour totally depends on how I'm feeling!
16. Right Now as You're Answering These Questions, How Long is it till Christmas?
14! Only 14 days until Christmas!
17. Do You Have Any Presents That You Open on Christmas Eve?
Me and my Brother used to get to open a present on Christmas Eve when we were younger, as we went to my Nans house, but as everyone has got older we stopped doing it, so now we don't open anything on Christmas Eve.
18. Name Three Things on Your Christmas List
Ari by Ariana Grande perfume
Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette
Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Liv it Up
19. You're Having a Down Day, You Aren't in the Christmas Mood.What Do you Do to Change your mood and become Christmas Happy?
I'll put a feel good Christmas film on with Christmas candles burning in the background.
20. What is The Best Thing on Your Plate When You Have Your Christmas Dinner?
I'm sure a lot of people will say pigs in blankets, but I don't like them; which is quite strange. On a Christmas dinner the best thing is the Turkey!
I hope you enjoy this tag and learnt a little about me! Feel free to do the tag yourself, and link them below I'd love to see your version!