01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Lush Monsters Ball Bath Bomb Review

34



I might be a little late with a Halloween product when it's already November, but we'll just skip over that.

I saw this bath bomb all over Instagram so when the time come to go into my local Lush I was excited to get it.... but they had sold out, so I had to wait a little while longer to order online.


It reminds me of a purple Mike Wazowski, which is never a bad thing.

If you don't like zesty scents then this one won't be for you, as it contains lime oil and Neroli Oil. To me it smells really fresh and clean; it's a perfect scent for the colder months.


Once in the bath it fizzes away to reveal colours of pink and blue which create a gorgeous deep purple colour.

 If you like your baths to be a little more moisturising then this bath bomb has you covered, as the eye is made out of Cocoa butter, which floats around the top of the water, as it dissolves.




This bath bomb has been really hard to get a hold of, and won't be available all year, so I would definitely recommend picking it up whilst you can.

Have you tried any of the Lush Halloween products?

Thank you for reading!


35 36 37 38