01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sephora Haul!

34



On my recent trip to Florida I made three trips in total to Sephora. One was at a mall we went to, the second at Disney Springs and the third when I went to swap a product because I picked the wrong thing up.

I thought I picked up a Nars Multiple, but it wasn't. In my defence the store was chaotic and I wanted to get out as quick as I could, so I didn't check if it was the right thing. When I went back they didn't have any multiples in the Copacabana, so I ended up getting something completely different.

Anyway lets get into the haul!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in That Glow



I love highlighters and this palette is no exception, I think I would have picked up Gleam if they had it because the colours are a bit lighter than the ones in this kit. I'm not too sure if I'll get much use out of Golden Bronze as it is a little too dark looking for me, but the other colours look stunning; especially Sunburst which is the lightest champagne yellow colour.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Milkshake and Crush



I did go in for Pure Hollywood, but it was sold out, so I ended up getting Milkshake and Crush. Crush is very much a shade that I am drawn to which is a soft beige. Milkshake may be a little too light for me, but I love the look of the colour I also think this could work with lip liners to manipulate the colour. I'd describe milkshake as a light baby pink nude. 

Nars Concealer in Vanilla



I have heard so much about this, so have decided to join the bandwagon and give it a go. This is also the first Nars product that I've tried. It claims to be radiant and creamy which is just what I'm looking for in a concealer.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray



This was very much a last minute waiting in the queue purchase. I'm excited to try this properly, as a lot of people rave about it.

Too Faced Sweethearts Bronzer



I absolutely love the packaging for the Too Faced blush, but since I don't wear blush there has been no point of me buying it. (It's quite ironic that I don't wear blush when you consider my blog name). I saw this bronzer and it looks stunning. I love that it has two tones that you can use separately or together.

Too Faced Melted Chocolate Lipstick in Chocolate Milkshake



I have wanted this for a while and it has been on my beauty wishlist, which you can check out here! It is a peachy nude which is right up my alley. I also love the packaging and the applicator, as you squeeze the tube to get the product onto the sponge and then apply and it is so different, but I love it. 

These next things aren't from Sephora, but I thought I'd include them.

EOS Lip Balm Coconut Milk and Blackberry Nectar



These were buy the till in Walmart and they were only cost around $3 which I couldn't resist considering they're about £6.50 over here in the UK, so I had to take advantage and get them. I haven't opened Blackberry Nectar, but I have opened and used Coconut milk and I cannot stand the smell of it; I'm hoping that I warm up to it, because at the moment I aren't a fan. 

Chap Stick Aloha Coconut



This is pineapple and coconut which I have been loving a lot recently, but I'm not a fan of this scent. I thought it would be similar to the range from the body shop, but it isn't. I'm pretty sure this was only a dollar or something around that, but I wanted to give it a go, as we only seem to do standard chap sticks like apple or strawberry.

This last thing I got before going away and it was a gift which I was not expecting at all, but I love it so much and it is...

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette



I cannot describe how happy I was to get this, as the whole thing is gorgeous from the packaging, to the heart shaped pans and the shades.I cannot wait to use this, as it is simply stunning.

I now need a break from buying makeup, as I did get quite a lot and quite a lot of money was spent. (Worth it)

Have you ever been to Sephora?

Thank you for reading!





35 36 37 38