01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Handbag Essentials

34



As I slowly add more bags to my collection, the swapping things from bag to bag is happening regularly, so I thought why not do a post on what I always make sure to take out with me!

So these are the products that I rely on a day to day basis, and you'll definitely find them hiding out in my bag.

Hand Cream



I always have a hand cream hiding in my handbag and at the minute I have been loving this one from Zoella. It's not the best handbag size as it is quite large, but I don't mind. I love that you only need a small amount of product, as too much will leave your hands swimming in product. If scent isn't your thing then this may work for you, as the scent isn't strong and in your face; however it is noticeable. It has the scent of the original collection. The packaging is also really cute!

Lip Balm of Some Sort



At any one time there are probably two or more lip balms stashed in my bag, because I'm very forgetful and forget that I already have one in there, so another goes in and then I end up with half of my lip balms in handbags. One that I have been using regularly is one from the Body Shop in Strawberry. I have the balm, as I aren't keen on the potted versions. It smells like Strawberry sweets and is really moisturising, so it applies easily. My go to are Balmi, EOS and Nivea.

Hand Sanitizer



To me hand sanitizer is one of those things that you never know when it's going to come in handy. The one I've been using is from Superdrug and is Strawberry and Raspberry scented. If you are sensitive to scents then this one won't be for you, as it is quite strong. I'm pretty sure I got this £1 and there is quite a lot of product, considering most of the others are tiny.

Tangle Teezer



My all time favourite hair brush. I normally have one in a bag somewhere and one in a draw, so I've always got one somewhere. They make brushing my hair so much easier and quicker. Definitely a must have for on the go.

Scent



I used this one by Library Fragrance back in January whilst on my holiday and got so many compliments on it. It is perfect for Summer, as being called Sunshine it really is a Summery scent. Plus the bottle is small enough to be kept in a handbag and took on the go.

What are your handbag essentials?

Thank you for reading!



35 36 37 38