01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Arbonne Calm Skincare Review*

34



I was kindly sent some Arbonne products not too long ago and after using them for a while I'm ready to share my thoughts.

After a little consultation to decide what my skin type is, (dry and sensitive), we decided that it would be best to go with the Calm range, as that is especially for people with sensitive skin. This is very much what I needed, as I have been on the look out for a new moisturiser, as everyday I have been complaining about my dry skin that seems worse than ever, and then right on cue I was lucky enough to receive this set.

I was sent a cleanser, serum, moisturiser, eye gel and a primer. (I was not expecting the primer, so that was a nice finishing touch). I have looked into these products before, but because of the price tag and my limited budget, I had to go for something a little less expensive, so I was really happy to have the chance to have a little try to see if they work for me. 

One thing that hasn't been great is the amount of product in the tube, but I've only really found this a problem with the moisturiser, and I know that I've had the tester, so I'm not going to get a lot, but I was only able to use a full amount for one application, and then for the other times, I had to use a different moisturiser, as that one had ran out.



After I had done the whole routine, my skin did feel a lot more moisturised, and I felt like I could actually move, without feeling skin pulling. As I have ran out of the product in the tubes now, my skin has gone back to be visibly dry, which was a bit of a bummer, as I like my skincare to have lasting results. (Mainly because I'm a bit lazy and want to be able to miss days out and it not be that much of a big deal, but maybe that's expecting too much).

One thing I will really rave about is the cleanser, it's very simple, but very effective, which is what we like. It's not heavy and didn't feel oily which some cleansers can be, and I found that it really broke down my makeup and left me feeling clean.

If you're funny about scents then this is the range for you, as I couldn't smell anything. I had the cleanser on the back of my hand, and I was trying to smell it to see if there was anything to comment on, but I couldn't smell anything. The moisturiser does have a light fragrance, but I really can't put my finger on what it is, I really remember thinking, 'this smells different, I've not got anything to compare this too' when applying it.

Now that I've tried the whole range I wouldn't go whole hog and buy the lot. (Mainly because I don't have the money),but I feel like the cleanser is worth another whirl, as that one seems to work wonderfully.

Is this a negative post? I don't like being a negative nelly, but if there was one thing I stated when I first started this blog, was honest opinions all round.

If you'd like to check out Arbonne, and their range of products, you can click here! 

Have you ever tried anything from this range?

Thank you for reading!




35 36 37 38