01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Maple Holistics Winter Blend Conditioner Review!*

34



A few months back I was lucky enough to be contacted by the company Maple Holistics, asking if I would like to try some of their products, and as someone who loves to try new shampoo and conditioners all of the time, how could I say no? This post is dedicated to the conditioner.

Winter Blend Conditioner

The first thing I picked is the Winter Blend Conditioner, as I knew I didn't want anything that contains oil, as my hair does not need any more of it. I picked this one, as it claims to moisturise and I thought it was worth a shot. 

The bottle is actually really pretty, and I love how it has the snowflakes on the packaging. The only thing I don't like about this is that it smells like mint, as I aren't the biggest fan on the smell of mint. I knew it had that scent when I picked it, but I got this one, as I loved the claims that it made.



This conditioner does do the job. It leaves the hair feeling very moisturised and with ingredients like Aloe Vera and Shea butter, I'm not surprised. It's great for those who need more moisture in their hair.

I don't think I'd purchase this exact conditioner again, but I would definitely try out another type, as the conditioner does work wonders, but I just can't deal with the scent. (Note to self, if you don't like the smell of mint, don't pick a mint conditioner)

If you'd be interested in seeing what products Maple Holistics have to offer then you can click here! 

A big thank you to Maple Holistics for working with me on this post!

Thank you for reading!




35 36 37 38