01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

MAC and Sephora Haul!

34



As you may or may not know, I have been on holiday, for around 10 days. I was in Orlando for a few days and then a cruise for a week. As I'm writing this I haven't been home for long, so I'm suffering with extreme jet lag and post holiday blues, but I did buy quite a lot of makeup, and when I say a lot; I mean a lot. 

I'll go in order of brand, as that will probably be easier to follow. I did go a little crazy, but it was my birthday whilst I was away, so I may have treated myself. Anyway, enough excuses and onto the purchases!

MAC 
(These weren't purchased all on the same day, I don't know if that's important, just thought I'd mention it)

Mineralise Skin-finish | Soft and Gentle




I've been eyeing this up for a while, as my collection of highlighters doesn't stretch very far, and I've heard quite a lot about this one. I got this from the duty free in the airport, so I got to wear this whilst I was there, and it is really pretty. It's pigmented and blends like a dream. As it is more of a peach bronze colour it is really suitable for holiday, and the summer months. 

Matte Lipstick | Lady Danger 



This was included in my wishlist that I posted a while ago (click here to see the full list), I have really worked my way through that list, which is something that I didn't think I would. I didn't wear as much lipstick on holiday as I thought I would, so I didn't get any wear from this, but if there is one thing my collection is lacking in it is reds and I love the coral reds which is what this shade is. 

Matte Lipstick | Velvet Teddy




I gave in to the hype. That is pretty much all I can say. I think everyone has heard of this shade, as it's the famous Kylie Jenner lip colour. I do feel like I will get use from this, as I wore it a lot whilst I was on holiday and I love wearing dark nudes, as they suit me more than light colours. 

Lip Pencil | Dervish


I don't own that many lip pencil's, and I know how important they are, so I'm trying to get more instead of just heading to the lipstick stand. I picked Dervish up, as it looks like it will go with quite a few of nude shades, as it is a nice pinky-mauve shade. 

Lip Pencil | Hip n Happy


Most of my lip liners are nude shades, so I went for more of a pink shade, as I have quite a few pink lipsticks. Hip n Happy, is more of a pink with blue undertones.

Frost Lipstick | Angel




This is my first lipstick in the Frost finish, so I'm looking forward to giving it a try, and as I'm drawn to pinks it's no wonder that I was drawn to this shade, as it is a really pretty soft pink. 

Satin Lipstick | Twig



A while ago I was undecided between Faux and Twig, but I ended up getting Faux (which may be my favourite lipstick), but that didn't stop me from looking at Twig, and eventually buying Twig too. This is a soft brownish pink according to the website and those are my favourite. 

Satin Lipstick | Snob




What can I say? I'm drawn to pinks. Snob is a popular shade, and it it's pink, and when I see pink it's like a moth to a flame. (That is not a saying I thought I'd be typing when writing about makeup)

That is everything I got from MAC, I did get some of it from duty free, and then the others were is dollars so cheaper than UK prices, so it worked out better to splurge then than back at home.

Sephora

I also had a little time in a shopping mall in Orlando where there was a Sephora, and I may have gone a little crazy. 

Tarte | Tartelette in Bloom Palette



I was going to get a Too Faced chocolate palette, but then I saw the Tarte stand, and I am pretty sure that no where over here stocks Tarte, so I thought it would make more sense to buy the Tarte and then order the Too Faced palette from Debenhams when I've got the money. This palette is simply stunning, if you like brown shades then this is perfect for you. With 9 mattes and 3 lustres it is super pretty and really easy to create different looks. 

Too Faced Melted Lipstick | Melted Chihuahua




I picked up a melted lipstick not long before I left for holiday, and I didn't get round to using it before I went, but that didn't stop me from picking this shade up. It looks like a really nice nude, as like I mentioned earlier I do love a pink mauve.

Sephora Lip Gloss | 10 Baby Doll




I thought I'd try this, as I'm not going to get another chance anytime soon to look at the Sephora brand, and the colour of this is really pretty. 

Sephora Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color | Fig Luster



Whilst looking at the Sephora section, I saw this and I fell in love with the colour, as again it is a pink mauve (shock horror). I do also like liquid lipsticks, so I thought that I would give this one a try.

The last thing that I got is from the cruise ship, its self, as they have their own duty free on board, so I decided to treat myself.

Dior | Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm




I love the colour of this in the tube, but this actually adjusts to the colour of your lips, so the ph levels and all of that, so you get a coloue that suits you. I really like the concept of this, so I thought that I would give it a try. It's not really worth going into the colour, as this will look different on everybody, but it is lovely and moisturising.

I'm pretty sure that, that is all of the makeup that I got whilst away, and looking at it, I did get quite a lot, so I shouldn't buy any more makeup for a while. (Not promising)

Thank you for reading!


35 36 37 38