As this goes up, I aren't in the UK, but beginning what is basically a dream holiday. I'm spending one day in Disney World, which is why I thought it would be very appropriate to do the Disney tag. (Being a massive Disney lover helps too)
I'm lucky enough to have been to Disney World once before when I was around 10, but I didn't like roller-coasters at the time, so I've always wanted to go back to experience the rides, as well as the park in general. I have also been to Disney Land Paris when I was 17, so not that long ago. I went with College, and had an amazing time, but there are a number of things that I would do differently.
Anyway, let's get onto the tag!
1. What are your top 5 favourite Disney films?
What a question! This is really difficult, as they're all amazing!
1. The Lion King- I remember having this on video as a child and I loved it, and I haven't strayed from it. It was the first Disney DVD that I got, as it is such a moving story; I cry every time!
2. Lilo and Stitch- I am in love with Stitch, I don't know what it is, but I love him! The amount of stuff that I have with him on is getting a little ridiculous, but he's just great! I have the film on DVD, and definitely need to watch it more often!
3. Sleeping Beauty- My favourite Disney princess! She's always been my favourite since I was little, but I'm not sure why. People used to tell me it was because she slept and sleep was great, but I'm pretty sure that it was because her dress was pink.
4. Tangled- Just an overall great film, and I love the twist with the healing powers of the hair and that when it's cut it doesn't grow back, (should probably apologise for the spoilers if you haven't seen the film... oops)
5. The Little Mermaid- This is such a good film and every single song is just as good. Part of Your World, is one of my favourite Disney songs!
2. What is your favourite Disney character?
Stitch! Like I said, I'm not sure how this came about, but he is definitely my favourite!
3. Favourite Disney Princess?
I have already mentioned this, as well as mentioning the reason why, but it is definitely sleeping beauty. I used to have a princess dress of hers when I was little, and I definitely think the only reason why I liked her the best is because she had a pink dress. (I'm easily pleased)
4. Which Disney character would you like as a pet?
This is actually difficult, as there are so many to pick from! I'm going to say Rajah from Aladdin, as just imagine having a pet tiger?! From the films he's always loyal, and never shows any signs of disloyalty, and they are two great traits to have!
5. If you could wear a Disney Princess's Dress to a ball which one would it be?
Ariel! Not the shells and the tails, (I haven't lost my mind and I don't think it will be that kind of ball), but you know when she goes into the castle with Eric and she can't talk, but she's wearing that pink dress with the white? That one!
6. Which Disney character can you really relate to?
Probably Lilo in the first movie, not all the fighting parts, as I am probably the least aggressive person. There are a lot of parts in the first film which really get me, as I can really relate.
7. Favourite ever Disney saying, or line from a movie or song
"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten." - Lilo and Stitch
"Oh Yes, the past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - The Lion King.
. 8. What is your favourite Disney Park?
I'm going have to pick Magic Kingdom, Disney World. I haven't been to them all, but Magic Kingdom is my favourite from what I have experienced!
9. Have you ever visited Disney World and what is your favourite memory, if not do you plan to go?
Like I mentioned before I have been before, but I don't really remember it. Whilst this is being published I will be in Disney World which is extremely exciting! 10. Favourite Disney soundtrack?
Can I cheat and say 'Now that's what I call Disney'? No? Okay. It's got to be The Little Mermaid, as I love every song, or the Lion King, as that has some amazing songs too!