01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

2015 Favourites

34


Happy New Year! I don't know if this makes sense or not, but it doesn't feel like it's a new year; I'm not quite sure why, but I'm just not feeling it. I went out for New Year and I had a good time, but still. I hope you've had a good year and have lots of good stuff planned for this year.

It also feels strange that for half of 2015 I was at college, that feels like it was ages ago! 

2015 was also the year that I tried quite a lot of new products, and my makeup collection really grew, so I thought that I would do a post on what my favourites have been.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara



I have definitely raved about this before, on Instagram and on my blog, but as soon as I think about products that I've loved through 2015, this was the first thing that sprung to mind. I don't tend to take to mascaras, as my eyelashes aren't that long and most mascaras don't tend to do much. but this is the complete opposite. I have done a bit more of a indepth post on this, where I compare it to the Roller Lash from Benefit, if you'd like to read that. then click here!

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette



I got this towards the end of the year, I can't remember when exactly, but I do know that I fell in love with it practically straight away. I love everything from the packaging to the shades. The quality is there, as it's Urban Decay, so you are guaranteed the quality. It's hard to pick a favourite, as they're all so gorgeous. If you love your rosy shades, then you'll love this.

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner



I first purchased this in January, and have repurchased it ever since, so it must  be a favourite, if I have carried on buying it. I find that it lasts all day and won't budge, especially if you use primer before applying. It also applies nicely, so you don't have to build the colour, it's there. I also find it quite easy to do the cat eye flick with this.

Bourjois Healthy Mix 



Normally I don't stray away from this, as I love it and it is a good match for my skin. I always find myself going back to it. I love how they're not watery, and doesn't fade or move during the day. As I have dry skin, this is great as it doesn't stick to any dry patches. I like this foundation, as I have the shade 51 which has a yellow undertone, which works wonders for the redness in my cheeks.

Yankee Candle Season of Peace

I have an unhealthy obsession with this candle, I had it for Christmas in 2014 and had another large jar last Christmas, and when I was in the Yankee candle store, I was tempted to get another jar of it, for backup (I resisted). You know when a scent reminds you of something, but you can't quite put your finger on what it is? That is exactly what I get with this. My mum likes it too, and I think my brothers comment was 'it smells fresh', if that is any help at all.

MAC Lipstick 



I was going to pick a shade, but then I couldn't pick a favourite, so I guess it has to be Mac lipstick in general. I find myself reaching for Chatterbox quite a lot, as I wear it for work most of the time, which is a girlish pink shade in the amplified finish. Rebel is another favourite of mine. I thought I would feel a little self concious in it, as it is dark lip that I don't usually go for it, but I felt surprisingly confident and ready to take on the world.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks



I would consider these the alternative to Mac lipsticks, as the quality is there, but for a much lower price. They also do some great colours, and some are very similar to popular Mac lipsticks. I did a post last year about my collection, where I talk more about the quality and the finish, if you'd like to give that a read then click here!

The Sims 4



I was mad on the Sims 2, I had pretty much every expansion pack and was obsessed, until it stopped working with the latest windows update. I tried the Sims 3 and didn't like it, so I sold it on and that was that. Until the Sims 4, I got the game for my birthday, and I really got into it. I have definietly spent a good amount of time in 2015 playing this game!

Pretty Little Liars



I don't really watch any TV programmes or films, you name it and I haven't seen it, (that really needs to change), but I really wanted to watch Pretty Little Liars, so as soon as my brother put his Netflix account on the TV in the living room and set me up on it, I was ecstatic. It being in the living room meant I couldn't watch when I wanted, but I managed to power through. For Christmas I received the box set, so I can watch when I want, which I am very happy about.

Hawaiian Tropic After Sun



I recommend this to everyone, as it is brilliant for holidays. I'm one of those people that burns really easily, I either burn or stay pale, and when I burnt pretty much everywhere pretty badly, I whacked a bit of this on, and it took it straight out. I put it on once before we went out in the evening and then before bed, and by the morning I was back to being pale. It also smells amazing, as it smells like coconut without smelling like alcohol, (don't ask). It's also pretty affordable, as I'm sure I got this from b&m, so it's bound to be cheap.

Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette


I wasn't going to include this, but I have used this palette an awful lot, as I do love brown based eye shadows, and that is exactly what this palette is full of. It's so easy to create different types of looks. As it's Urban Decay the quality is there. My favourite shade would have to be Sidecar, I just love how it isn't too dark, so you can wear it for a day to day, or add more shades for a darker look.

I am pretty sure there is more that I loved throughout the year, but this is all I could think to include.

What were your favourite products of 2015?

Thank you for reading!





35 36 37 38