01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Boots Haul!

34


I only went into Boots to get some new foundation, as mine had ran out and some nail polish that I have been eyeing up from Essie. Unfortunately they didn't have the shades I wanted from Essie, but they did have plenty of other things that ended up in my basket.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Shade 51 Light Vanilla 


I love the serum version of this and have been through numerous bottles of it, but I decided to pick the foundation version up this time, as it's slightly cheaper... and that is pretty much the only reason why I picked this version up. I may do a comparison post some time in the future, to see if it is worth paying extra for the serum.

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner - Carbon Black



This is a repurchase, as I'm pretty sure that my current tube is starting to die out, so I thought I better get another whilst I could and whilst there was a 3 for 2 offer on. I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned this is in other posts, as it is my favourite.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - 07 Nude-ist



This was definitely an impulse buy. I've not seen anything about this range, but I fell in love with the colour, and I had to pick it up. As I do love a good nude lip.

Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine - Ring A Ring O'Roses



I love having pink nails, no matter what the season is. This shade of pink just looks like a gorgeous and not too in your face.



Barry M Gelly Nail Paint- Sky Blue

Pastel colours are my favourite, and I was really drawn to this shade of blue, as it looks like it would be gorgeous on holiday, and since I'm going away in January, it's a good match.

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint- Chilli

The Gelly range from Barry M is probably my favourite, so when Essie didn't have the colours I wanted I headed straight over to Barry M. I didn't expect to pick a colour like this up, but it is a great Autumn colour

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry - Kiss Me Quick

I have heard so much about this range. but this is my first shade from the Speedy collection and like I mentioned before I love pink nails and I love pastels, so it was a pretty obvious choice!

Soap and Glory Total Drama Clean Micellar Water



I'm trying to up my skin care routine, as I am fully aware that makeup wipes are not the appropriate solution to taking makeup off, but every night the wipes are out, so I got this in hope that it improves. It's for all skin types, so I bet that's useful if you're more of a combination than just dry or oily. I'm not too sure if I like the scent as it does smell like cucumbers, but I don't like them, but I'll just have to how I go on with that.

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk



As I said before I'm trying to up my skin care routine, and decided to add this in as well, mainly because there was an offer on, and I thought it would be pretty silly not to pick something up from Soap and Glory when it's going cheap. I think I have used this before, but it has been repackaged, and I remember it being pretty good, I just can't stand the smell of it.

L'Oreal Eye and Lip Makeup Remover 



I've seen this in another shop and didn't pick it up, but I've been wanting to try something that is especially for eyes, as sometimes removing eye makeup can be a pain, so I got this to help the process.

Cotton Wool Double Faced Cotton Pads



I got three packs of these, as they had an offer on, (I swear literally everything was on offer). There's not a lot to say about these... they're double faced and oval shaped... and that's about it.

I also picked up some makeup from New Look, as it was cheap and by the till, and that area always seems to get me, I wish they didn't have it by the till though, as I would've liked more time to look, without the pressure of being next in the queue.

New Look Lipstick- 74 Deep Pink


I saw a nude looking lipstick and that was it. I was in there, especially when said lipstick costs £3.99. I feel like high-street stores are really uping their makeup game, as I have heard a lot of good things about Primarks range, and then of course there is Topshop.

New Look Lip Liner-I can't see a name on this, but after looking on the website I'm pretty sure it's Mink

Add caption


I really need to get into lip liners, and when I saw the colour of this one I decided to try it, baring in mind I did not have a lot of time to make the decision. It's a really pretty nude and I thought it would go with a lot of the lipsticks that I own, and for only £1,99 I thought, why not?

That is everything that I got from Boots and New Look, and let's just say that my bank account hates me.

Thank you for reading!






35 36 37 38