01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Boutique of Molly*

34


Recently I was approached by the Boutique of Molly who asked me to review an item for them. After a good look at the website I couldn't say no, as they have  so many gorgeous pieces.

I finally decided on the Houndstooth Longline Ponte Blazer/ Jacket as I don't own anything like it, and I have been wanting to add a long jacket to my wardrobe for quite sometime now. 



As the weather is proceeding to getting a little bit colder I do think that this jacket is perfect for this time, as it is not too thick, but a nice material that will keep you warm on chilly days.



I do love the fact that this blazer has two decent sized pockets on the front, as nothing seems to have pockets on these days or maybe I'm just easily pleased. The blazer doesn't have any buttons on at the front to do up, but I don't mind that, as I think it looks nicer without.



I have the jacket out a few times now, and have received many compliments on it. I like to pair it with some black jeans and a white top with some ankle boots. I do think that this would look lovely with a burgundy scarf for when it does get a little bit colder.



I love this jacket, as it just adds that pop of colour to the outfit, as it has the little bit of red running through it which just adds that little bit extra to a monochrome outfit

Plus the jacket only costs £29.95 which is a right bargain, for a blazer/ jacket of this quality!

Voucher Codes Pro also have an Outfit of the Week section, which is where outfits are put together that have been influenced by catwalks, online stores and celebrities. The opinions are real and honest, and I think is is a really helpful way to get some new ideas. You can check it out by clicking here!

If you fancy checking out Boutique of Molly for yourself then click here!

What are your favourite colours to wear in the Autumn?

Thank you for reading!


35 36 37 38