01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Airplane Buys!

34



After an eventful week in Spain, I am glad to be back in my own home, as I did not announce, but I went on holiday for a week, but there will be a post of a couple of pictures later, as well as going into why it was eventful.

This post however is just to share what I bought on the plane, as we ended up being late to the airport, so I couldn't have a look at duty free, so I decided to buy from the magazine on the plane, as I still had a lot of euros left over, as I had barely spent anything.



The first thing I bought was 3 Revlon Colorburst balm stains, they came together in a pack for a good price. I won't go into price, as I paid in euros and there was an extra 20% off. The three colours are Sweetheart, Honey and Rendezvous. 



After getting them out and having a good look I am really pleased with the purchase, as I do love a chubby stick and the quality of these seems really good. One thing that I don't like which is not major at all, is the smell, as I don't like minty scents, and this has a scent of peppermint.



I like the range of the three shades, as Honey is almost a 'your lips, but better', where as Sweetheart is a vibrant pink and Rendezvous is a nice orange shade.



The next thing I bought is the La Palette Nude Beige by L'Oreal, this caught my eye as I just love natural nude shades. I just find that they suit me, so I thought that I would add this to my collection. 



The palette its self is smaller than the regular palette, as it is a travel exclusive, but that doesn't matter and is a positive, as it makes it easier for me to take it out with me, because it is smaller in size. It does come with a pretty terrible brush, but that doesn't really matter.



There are 10 shadows all together with five being matte and five being shimmers, but only four seem to look like shimmers, the other has more of a satin finish. I'm looking forward to getting to use the palette to test the colours out properly.

So that is what I bought on my way home from holiday, I am really happy with both purchases and can't wait to test them out properly! 

Thank you for reading! 


35 36 37 38