01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Morning Routine for College!

34

I took the picture for this and everything, quite happy with how it turned out

Can you do a morning routine through blog posts? Well, I thought that this would be a different style of post for me and decided to give it ago. 

What I do in the morning depends on what I have to do that day and even then it ranges so I have decided to write about what I do before college in this post. What I do before college ranges, like I mentioned earlier and this depends on what time I wake up, as I have to leave the house at 7:45... and it can be a struggle. Sometimes I will still be in bed at 7:20 until I realise that I can't get ready fifteen minutes, so I end up doing half of my makeup in the car. (Putting mascara on in the car is not easy; definitely learnt that the hard way)

Believe it or not, there are times when I wake up on time and manage to do all the things that should be done in the morning; mainly eat breakfast. I set my alarm for half past six and I'll then spend about ten to fifteen minutes, replying to messages (as I'm the person who will fall asleep whilst messaging with no warning) and having a nosy at social media. 

After that I will get dressed and then go and make myself some breakfast. Here's a fun fact, I will wear a dressing gown at this point to prevent me from spilling something down myself, because it will probably happen. In the morning I like to either have cereal or some fruit with vanilla yogurt; not Greek yogurt though that stuff is disgusting. It doesn't take long to make, especially if you cut the fruit the night before, so it's good to go, but even cutting it in the morning doesn't take long.


As a great multitasker I will put my makeup on as well as eating. For my makeup I like to start with a moisturiser, as I have dry skin and it helps my foundation to apply evenly without clinging to any dry patches, as my skin is good to go. I like a full coverage, so I wear a foundation and not a BB or CC cream, as those creams will give a low coverage, but I just to like to have full coverage. For makeup I like to wear foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara and then lip products of some sort, maybe a lipstick or a gloss, who knows, (It depends on what best goes with what I'm wearing)

What I put on my face
Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser 125ml - £4.50
Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation - Light Beige - £8.99
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 Fair - £3.99
Rimmel London ScandalEyes Precision Micro Liner Waterproof - £5.49
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - £7.99
Benefit Roller Lash - Free with Elle magazine
The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm Pink Berry - £3.00

At this point the breakfast is probably gone, so I do my hair. I don't do anything spectacular with my hair, as I'm too lazy to do anything plus it saves time, so I'll just give it a brush, spray some dry shampoo if it's needed and then put it up into a high ponytail. I'll pull little strands out if needed, as some times I think it looks good with them and sometimes without. I may spray some hairspray at this point if I remember just to make sure that all of my hair stays put and I don't have bits coming out all over the place because of the weather and such.


Batiste Dry Shampoo - Tropical £2.99
Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hairspray £4.99
Tangle Teezer £10.99
Bobbles and hair slides, I use pretty basic ones from Boots

At this point, I'm pretty much done, just the small things left like brush teeth, pack bag and that's about it. Sometimes this will take me up to the time that I leave, but sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't then I will have another look at social media.

I didn't add prices to brag, but to instead just to show how much they are if you want to look into the product.

This post might not make a lot of sense, but it was written at half one in the morning, because I had a burst of motivation and energy to get a post written and this is what happened. Now you know what I do in a morning, do with that what you will.

I shouldn't write at this time, I feel fully aware that this post is going to be weird... if that's the right word, but anyway thank you for reading!


35 36 37 38