01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Just a Few Random Favourites

34



After being a way for a while, I thought that I'd come back with a post on some of my current faves. There won't be many as the list of what I've been loving is long and I know that I can't remember everything (my memory is shocking).

I wouldn't say that this list is everything that I've been loving for the past month, but they're things that I have been using daily that I thought I'd share because they're cheap and affordable, but work really well.

Along Came Betty - Hands That do Wishes



I got this in a set from a friend for Christmas, so I didn't know where it was from, but it didn't take long to discover that it is from Tesco and a brand developed by Tesco. I think the name is a little weird 'Hands That do Wishes', I just do not understand the wishes, but I suppose the name is not important, it is mainly about the quality of the product. I love a hand cream, so I couldn't wait to try this. I especially like the fact that the scent is Peach & Apricot as too many things nowadays smell like strawberry, so this is a nice change. There is a downside with this, which I don't suppose is a downside really, as it makes the product last longer, but only if you remember to use the smallest amount, as a little bit goes a long way, and if you use an average amount then your hands will be left feeling wet and weird. This product leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling nice, so it's winner.

Primark - Tangy Cherry Hand Gel



There is nothing I love more than carrying a hand gel around, I think it's convenient. I've tried a lot and got through quite a lot, but I thought I'd write about this one, as I think it smells really nice and all of the others have not had such a a nice smell to them, where as this one simply smells of cherries, with a hint of the usual hand gel smell. It was only £1, so I thought that was quite for the money considering it leaves hands feeling clean, and smelling nice.

Primark - Bee Natural Pomegranate



Yes another Primark product! I can't say no to a lip balm, my lip balm collection is huge, because I love them, but I have found one of my favourites in this one. When I first saw it I didn't have very high expectations and thought it was a rip off Burt's bees, which I guess it kind of is. The balm its self is clear and leaves no colour on the lips, but it has a nice smell of pomegranate which I think is quite different, but this lip balm will leave my lips feeling moisturised for hours and not the type that will make your lips peel after a while which some of the other balms do. This cost either £2 or £2.50 I don't remember exactly.

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine by Rita Ora - Oragina



I'm thinking about doing a blog post on this because this has become my ultimate favourite. The colour is so pretty, as it is not a neon orange, but still bright enough to be summery, but not in your face. I also love the quality of the polish, as it lasts for absolutely ages without chipping, which is brilliant! I'd say that 2-3 coats are needed to make the colour fully opaque, but this is expected with practically every polish. 

Coconut Luxury Fragranced Candle



I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I'm a little bit in love with candles, is this a 'common white girl' thing? I don't know, but candles are one of my loves and another one of my loves is the smell of coconut, so when I found this all of my dreams came true,, to be dramatic. Not only do I like the smell of this candle, but I like the look of it, it is very simple looking yet it has a little bit of elegance to it. I cannot remember the price of this, as I bought it a while ago, but I do know that it is from home bargains, so it won't have cost too much.

And that is a few products that have been getting me through life the past couple of weeks. Is there any products or things that you have been loving? Let me know in the comments. Is that an appropriate ending? I always struggle on how to end a post.



35 36 37 38