01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

34




A tag! I love these posts; this is because I love writing them and it's nice to be nominated, as it makes me feel like people are reading my blog! So a big thank you to Sally, for the nomination, I really appreciate it!

Sisterhood rules:

1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
2. Answer a few questions about yourself
3. Nominate 10-12 bloggers that you find a joy to read
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and let them know that they have been nominated
5. Include to the award logo within your post

The questions I was asked:

 1. What is your favourite foundation?

Definitely has to be the Bourjois healthy mix serum. Yes, it's a serum, but it still counts. I absolutely swear by the stuff.

2. What is one thing that never fails to make you smile?

I'm that annoying person that laughs at everything, so it isn't hard to make me smile, but it is difficult to name a certain thing.

3. If you could be one person for a day who would it be?

This is difficult as there is so many people to pick from. Maybe a Kardashian, or Kendall or Kylie. Who wouldn't want to be a Kardashian?

4. What is one place that you want to see before you die?

I've been to a few places that I'm grateful for, but I really want to go to Italy, it seems like such a beautiful place.

5. What is your favourite comfort food?

Comfort food is the food that is local to your country that you like, right? I hope it is or boy will I look silly, but erm, I'm a big fan of chips and gravy. That's the northerner coming out haha, but seriously, I love it.

6. What is your favourite thing to do to relax/unwind?

I'll just go on the internet, on tumblr or something to take my mind of it.

7. Do you prefer dawn or dusk?

My logic for this would I prefer to be awake at dawn or dusk and the answer is definitely dusk.

8. What is the last film you watched?

I am so bad with films, I hardly ever watch any, so I can't actually remember

9. If you could only ever wear on piece of jewelry for the rest of your life what would it be?

Necklaces! I've recently just got into wearing them and they're definitely my favourite.

10. Do you currently have your nails painted?

Sort of, but it has chipped off so much you can only see it on certain nails, but I'm planning on painting them in the shade ballerina by Barry M.

11. What is your dream job?

I have no idea. Yes, I am that person who doesn't know what they want to do with their life.

The bloggers that I nominate are:

Kris Rein
The Glam Curl 
Micah Maristela
2 Peas in a Pod Blog
More Marta's Life
Louise Walker 
Mindy Griffith 
Beauty & Fashion Life Need's!!
The Glasgow Girl
Entering the Beauty World
Chelsea Loves

The questions for my nominees:

1. What is your favourite makeup brand?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go, and who would you take with you?
3. Are you a fan of Lush, if so which product is your favourite?
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
5. What kind of music are you into?
6. What is your favourite clothing brand?
7. Lip gloss or lipstick?
8. What is your favourite food?
9. If you could only watch one TV channel, what channel would you pick?
10. What is your favourite candle scent?
11. What is your most prized possession?
12. What encouraged you to start blogging?

Again a big thank you for the nomination

Thank you for reading!


35 36 37 38