01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick Berry Blush Review

34




Long time no post! I'm sorry about that, I've been going through some personal issues, and I've been away from the internet for a while, as I've had other things to do, but I want to get back into the swing of things, so I've decided to do a post on a lip product that I have been loving, throughout the colder months.

Natural Collection, is a brand that I don't tend to look at, but whilst having a quick look, I spotted what looked like a really pretty berry lip colour, that would be perfect for Autumn/ Winter and with the price being £1.99, I couldn't say no.

I'm not a massive fan of the packaging, but I understand that it is what to be expected with a lipstick worth £1.99. I don't mind the look of it, as it is simple, there's not a lot too it and that's ok. I am wary of the quality of the packaging, as I have owned a concealer from this brand before, that is packaged exactly the same way as this lipstick, but the concealer managed to break and fall out of the tube.

The quality of the product is amazing for the price tag. I wore this during the day when I went to London and my brothers girlfriend commented on the lasting power and how nice it looked. After wearing for a while, I do find that it becomes a little drying, so I wear this with a clear lip balm. I don't trust the lasting power though, as I think it needs to be reapplied throughout the day, as they do start to fade after a couple of hours. However, when they start to fade it doesn't to that horrible lip liner way which some products do.

Natural Collection is available at Boots, and I think I might have to go and pick some more of these up, as it is a good product. What do you think?

Thank you for reading


35 36 37 38